Expressions of Interest - Speech Therapist
Macarthur Disability Services (MDS) has been providing support to people with a disability, the frail aged and their carers for over 30 years. We actively promote the rights and aspirations of people with a disability to enrich lives and roles in the community through the provision of choice, opportunity and innovative service design.
We take great pride in what we do at MDS, and we work to foster for our employee’s a culture of integrity and honesty, accountability, equality and social justice, continuous improvement and a strength based approached, in line with the MDS values.
MDS believes our mission purpose is dependent on the collective efforts of our diverse workforce. MDS aims to use a competency based management strategy for Human Resources practices and to develop motivated teams who are driven, skilled and trained.
Seeking Expressions of Interest
Want to provide therapy to NDIS funded clients? Not sure how to get started? MDS wants to help you!
Our Allied Health service are seeking a Speech Therapist to join our team. We will do all the tedious NDIS admin work, and provide access to participants, leaving you to focus on what you do best!
This would be offered on a contract basis offering flexible work arrangements, with an agreed split between yourself and MDS.
MDS is seeking therapists who have:
- Relevant Tertiary Qualifications in Speech Therapy (Bachelors degree)
- An ABN
- Relevant business insurances (Public Liability, Professional Indemnity and Workers Compensation)
- Ability to work remotely and autonomously
- Ability to manage own case loads
- Great Customer Service skills
- Excellent Time management skills
- You'll have access to your own clinical/professional supervision
- You will hold Registration or Membership with the required Professional Body/Association (ie Speech Pathology Australia or AHPRA)
- There is an option to work from our Head Office for assessments and client meetings
- You will report regularly with the Regional Manager - Allied Health and Specialist Services
- You will hold a Criminal Record check and Working with Children Check
The Position is a contracted role, with hours offered being flexible to suit your needs.
To express interest, please complete the application form below and attach a Resume/CV
Phone (02) 4621 8400 for further information.
It is essential that all applicants have the right to work in Australia. They must also have a current NSW driver’s license and access to their own vehicle.