Expression of Interest - Acting Service Coordinator
Campbelltown and Camden, NSW
INTERNAL CANDIDATES ONLY
ACTING SERVICE COORDINATOR
EDWARD HOUSE AND COLLEGE ROAD
MDS is seeking expressions of Interest for a 4 week fixed term role of Acting Service Coordinator for our Edward House (Behaviour Support) and College Road Day Programs. This vacancy is due to planned leave of the existing Service Coordinator.
Key Responsibilities for this position include:
- Lead and supervise a team
- Coordinate delivery of disability services
- Monitor budgets and service quality outcomes
- Meet risk management and quality assurance requirements
The successful applicant will have:
- A relevant tertiary qualification (certificate 4 or above)
- Experience working with people with a disability(particularly behaviours of concern and restricted practices)
- Strong capacity to work with challenging issues, at both the client and service delivery levels
- Desirable: Experience in leading and supervising a team
The Position is 76 hours per fortnight, on a Fixed term contract for 4 weeks (12.06.17 - 07.07.17), This role is covered under the SCHADS Award Level 4.1 ($31.11 per hr)
To apply for this position, please complete the application form below
Phone (02) 4621 8400 for further information.
Candidates will be considered based on their application and relevant performance
Applications close 5pm Monday 22nd May, 2017
It is essential that all applicants have the right to work in Australia. They must also have a current NSW driver’s license and access to their own vehicle. Applicants will be subject to a Criminal Record Check . MDS is an EEO Employer and a smoke free workplace.