Application for Student/Volunteer Placement
Thank you for showing interest in applying for a student or volunteer placement position with Macarthur Disability Services Ltd.
Steps in the MDS Student or Volunteer application process:
- Applicants must submit an online application form. All fields are to be completed where possible
- A cleared criminal record check is required for all successful placements. If you hold a current Criminal Record Check(within the last 6 months), this must be attached in your application. If you do not hold a current Criminal Record Check, you are required to complete the attached Police Check Form and provide 100 Points of coloured certified identification. You are also required to complete the Overseas Criminal Record Check - Statutory Declaration if you have ever lived or worked outside of Australia.
- Referee checks will be conducted
- If Criminal Record Check and referee checks are identified as being suitable, you will be contacted to discuss details of your placement.
- MDS will attempt to source a location for your placement within our services, based on your requirements and program availability.
- If an opportunity exists for a placement within MDS programs, you will be contacted by phone (or alternative method if you have indicated this)
Note: MDS may not always have student or volunteer vacancies available and may not be in a position to take on placements at the time of your application. However, successful applicants may remain on our records for 6 months.